Based on the Country Program Action Plan between the Government of Indonesia and UNICEF, UNICEF agrees to co-operate with BaKTI, jointly with UNICEF Makassar office, provide support to the provincial government in identifying and addressing deficits in knowledge, training or capacity towards improving key challenges to policy implementation at the district and sub-district levels and showcasing smart practices and lessons learned.
UNICEF is supporting the Provincial government to meet the ODF target and accelerate the adoption of safely managed sanitation. The strategy of intervention is:
• to enhance the role of province as knowledge broker to its districts to be able to improve the capacity of the stakeholders
• to utilize the available budgets more effectively and formulate evidence-based policy to achieve the specified targets, through knowledge documentation and sharing, horizontal learning, and assisted coaching.
Horizontal learning processes on Faecal Sludge Management that has been initiated since 2019 are still followed up through systematic inter-province mentoring processes between
districts. South Sulawesi province’s strategic position to accelerate the progress both in total sanitation and safely managed sanitation is underlined through the provision of knowledge products and learning platforms.
Please find attached the ToR, is developed for the position of Knowledge Management Consultant who will support the implementation of the program specifically focusing on Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing articles or features on the activities for BaKTINews magazine and other BaKTI's publications;
- Conducting other Knowledge Management activities as per agreed work plan between UNICEF and BaKTI;
- Developing and maintaining a productive relationship within BaKTI and UNICEF team;
- Perform any other duties requested by UNICEF and BaKTI
Interested candidates should submit CV addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application is on 6th July 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.