Submitted by marnie arianto on Wed, 08/07/2015 - 09:27
Administrative & Logistic (AL)
Job Level and Category: National Position
Location: Mamuju (one) & Jambi (one)based
Reports to: Adm & Finance Manager
Background and Objective
Abt Associates Inc, the International Economic Growth Division manages projects that are pioneering new approaches to agriculture, food security, climate change, and competitiveness—as well as monitoring and evaluating projects within these sectors. We work throughout Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East for chiefly governmental clients, including the US Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the World Bank and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Abt Associates seeks an Administrative & Logistic for a land use planning project in Indonesia. Responsibilities would include working closely with Admin & Finance Manager, Team Leader and also Chief of Party on tasks including, but not limited to:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Negotiate and maintain lease agreement and liaise with land-lords for official premises
· Ensure that Abt Associates Inc offices maintain a pleasant environment to work in and that all office equipment and facilities working properly.
· Maintain adequate levels of office supplies at all times and ensuring proper functioning of office equipment.
· Liaise with vendors, contractors; obtain outside services such for office and its equipment maintenance
· Process supplies of printing materials for official letter,envelope, name cards, invoice, etc. and sufficient supplies are available.
· Maintain filing document/Archive
· As required, provide administrative support and oversight the field offices
· Assist in any other duties that may be assigned
· Prepare the daily schedule and allocation of drivers / vehicle usage
· Set up accounts with supplier for printing, travelling, hotel reservations, rent a car in a project areas etc.
· Responsible for travel booking and advance requests
Filling & Communication
· Design, establish, and maintain a central filing system for the office.
· Maintaining record of incoming and outgoing letter
· Maintaining incoming and outgoing phone and faxes
· Organizing official event (guest arrangement, meeting arrangement, maintaining relation with provincial/district officer, etc)
· Draft correspondence, prepare invitation, arrange reception and organize logistic for events (seminars, workshops, etc.) as needed.
· As required, provide interpretation and translation services.
Stock and supplies
· Provide, maintain the stock and the record of office supplies
· Vehicle management
· Maintain office inventory
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· Minimum of 3 years experiences in Administrative Management
· At least some experiences in Admin and Logistic, preferably with an international NGO
· Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
· Proficiency in English and Bahasa written and spoken.
· Computer skills (MS Word and Excel)
· Good communication skills
· An ability to work under pressure
· Able to work in a multi-lingual and cross-cultural environment.
· Initiative, flexibility and ability to work in a team.
· Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work.
· Good personal organization and supervisory skills
· Good presentation/interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above requirements kindly send ONLY your Application letter and detailed CV including recommendations from 3 referees (one of them your immediate former employer) to: email@example.com
Please put the job title and your name in subject of your email. This position is local hire.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted, closing date: 10 July 2015