Submitted by admin on Thu, 16/11/2017 - 10:08
Based in: Ende, nusa tenggara timur, indonesia
REPORTS TO: MEDAN BASED program manager
Expected Commence date: immediately
Contract period: 10 months with possibility of extension
Lutheran World Relief (LWR), a U.S. based non-profit development organization engaged in seeking lasting solutions to poverty and reducing risk, is seeking an experienced Coffee and Youth Project Coordinator for its Indonesia programs to be based in Ende, NTT, Indonesia.
The Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for the field based aspects of the Coffee and Youth Project. He/she will ensure the day to day activities are being implemented at both the cooperative level and the farmer level. The PC will supervise field staffs, oversee the training, communicate and coordinate with local stakeholders, managing day to day operation, monitor project implementation in NTT and provide ongoing reports to the Program Manager
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Deep commitment to LWR’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
- 5 years progressive experience in coffee production including harvesting and value added processing
- Knowledge of program cycle including design, monitoring and evaluating development projects.
- Advanced degree in agriculture, economic, business or relevant discipline
- 3 years’ experience in project implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with local government, cooperatives, and farmers
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and web browser software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to provide written and oral reports in English
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae including expected salary to email@example.com placing the job title in the subject line and label your CV with your name (CV max. 300KB size). Please do not include any certification, ID or other document in your application.
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications submitted not later than, 26 November 2017